100% US Custom Closet Manufacturer in Sarasota Florida
Contemporary Closet Concepts’ closet and storage system manufacturing operations can meet the customization and personalization demands, along with the production needs, of individual homeowners, homebuilders, interior designers and closet dealers across the nation. We can work with you or your company in three ways:
- Individual Homeowners: We will work with you and manage the process from concept to completion. You can take advantage of our in-house custom closet designers, 3,000 sqft showroom and 3D CAD software to create your perfect organized space. We then manage the process to manufacture your organizational system in our state of the art facility. Finally, your project manager will schedule installation to be completed by one of our in-house professional installation crews.
- Builders and Contractors: Contemporary Closet Concepts will design, manufacture and install custom closets for builders and contractors in the greater Sarasota region (the SunCoast). We structure our processes to meet the individual needs of our contractors and their clients.
- Wholesale Customers: We can manufacture products from your designs and flat pack ship them to any location in the U.S. Let us be your in-house manufacturer.
Hiqhest Quality Materials & Accessories
Contemporary Closet Concepts uses only the highest quality materials to build custom closets at its on-site factory. That includes:
- Thermofused laminate board for exceptional strength and style. Available in a range of custom colors, textures and finishes.
- High-grade plywood finished in a wide range of colors and veneers.
- A variety of popular and quality countertop materials including quartz, granite and solid surfaces like Corian and Cambria.
- Stylish doors, drawfronts and trims.
- Luxury accessories such as glass, mirror, moldings, display cases and more.
Greater Accuracy in Manufacturing
Our modern, computer numerical control (CNC) machining system has a great many advantages over manual control machining including:
- Improved machining accuracy
- Enabling complex tasks and details
- Creating flexibility in manufacturing
- Increasing safety
- Boosting production volume
- Reducing setup-change over time